Networker

[Networker] License problem

2010-10-20 09:04:38
Subject: [Networker] License problem
From: Tomas Simik <tomas.simik AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:01:30 +0200
Hello,

I need to configure one SAP backup. My problems seems to be with licenses …

NetWorker Module for SAP R/3 Oracle, Unix Client/1

                     Available: 23

                          Used: 23

                     Remaining: 0

I see that I don’t have more SAP licenses but at first I deleted old SAP
configuration but I still see Used: 23 licenses and I can’t configure new
SAP backup.

Do you know how to refresh license? Right now should be Used: 22 because I
deleted one SAP configuration …