Networker

Re: [Networker] Confusing tape problem...

2010-10-13 14:57:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Confusing tape problem...
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:56:00 -0400
Thanks Stan,

I've checked the /var/log/messages files on the storage node that has the tape
drive attached,
on the nsrserverhost that has the robotics, and the event log on the Qualstar
Library.  The
only errors I find are in the nsrserverhost log and they are the NetWorker
errors saying there
was an I/O Error on the tape -- but there is no I/O error listed in the
/var/log/messages file
on the storage node like there should be.

Frank