Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.6.1 NMC

2010-10-05 17:53:59
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6.1 NMC
From: "Gold, Roberta J." <gold11 AT LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:53:23 -0700
I installed on Solaris 10 system. Seems to be working ok.

I installed NetWorker server/storage/client/nmc on a Linux Redhat system
(nw76sp1_linux_x86_64.tar). NetWorker (backups) seem to be working ok. But the
NMC does not let me do anything under "Devices". When I try to select devices
icon, it just displays whatever your last choice (Monitoring, Configuration, or
Media). Under the devices pull-down, everything is grayed out. In the
Monitoring screen, the devices are listed. I tried totally removing NMC
(including the /opt/lgtonmc directory) and re-installing, but same thing ...
any ideas?

--
Roberta Gold
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory