Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1

2010-09-24 16:38:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6 SP1
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:36:01 +1000
On 25/09/2010, at 02:10 , Eric Carter wrote:

> Those binaries will appear later today.  You'll have to wait a bit longer
> for the vStorage support.  It is not in the SP1 release.  Here's some more
> info for the VADP integration https://community.emc.com/thread/100259 and
> there is a call for beta testing help on the vStorage API integration
> release here if you at all can help:
> https://community.emc.com/message/498740

With the binaries now available for download, I've published my review of some
of the key updates in NetWorker 7.6 SP1 from a core functionality perspective.
(I didn't personally have much to do with the Data Domain integration testing -
other colleagues of mine handled that and were pretty happy with it.)

The review is available on the NetWorker Blog for those who are interested:

http://nsrd.info/blog/2010/09/25/networker-7-6-sp1-2/

Cheers,

Preston.

--