Networker

[Networker] Notifications question

2010-09-07 12:02:55
Subject: [Networker] Notifications question
From: Steven Aldenkamp <steven.aldenkamp AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 11:51:01 -0400
Hi all,

we have a NetWorker Server with FalconStor HyperTrac and I would like to
have different owner notifications.

So I have

NWSERVER with saveset XXXXX and would like to have nsrlog -f XXXXX.log
NWSERVER with saveset YYYYY and would like to have nsrlof -f YYYYY.log

When I change an owner notification, it is changed in all NWSERVER clients.

Is it possible (maybe by using nsradmin and update) to modify the
notification for each client instance, although they have the same name and
even client-id?

Regards

Steven