Networker

[Networker] Question about Archive management

2010-09-02 09:07:56
Subject: [Networker] Question about Archive management
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:07:40 -0400
I am running or testing with a version of Legato Networker 7.5 SP3. I would
like to know how to get the server to not report on the inactive files under
the archive management section for each client. Under our production
environment we are running 7.4 SP4 and it doesn't report like this. As long as
networker follows the browse and retention times I could care less about
inactive files. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your
time and have a great day.