Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker on Ubuntu

2010-08-20 09:41:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker on Ubuntu
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:38:59 +0300
You didn't restart networker after you installed portmap. I think this should be /etc/init.d/networker restart

Technocrat wrote:
Ok I installed portmap.

rpcinfo -p:
   program vers proto   port
    100000    2   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   udp    111  portmapper

So it doesn't look like networker is mapped.  Something else I need to do?

|This was sent by spamaddress AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

-- Yaron.