Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrexecd Couldn't look up the name of address

2010-08-13 09:22:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrexecd Couldn't look up the name of address
From: Eric Poulin <eric.poulin AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:21:30 -0400
Well, according to your email:

61313 12/08/2010 10:19:55  5 1 13 1082128736 28157 0 pluto nsrexecd Couldn't
look up the name of address: 10.215.121.231: Name or service not known

And the entry in the host if is:

10.215.121.230 mars.ecsatic.com mars

You get this message because the client is receiving a backup request FROM
the address 10.215.121.231... Is it possible that you have multiple NIC on
the backup server, or that the real IP of your backup server is
10.215.121.231?