Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrck -L7 always showing "Server busy" .. - SOLVED

2010-08-02 11:14:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrck -L7 always showing "Server busy" .. - SOLVED
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:13:33 -0400
Never mind, I figured it out. it was Stupid User Syndrome, of course ... I
would have SWORN I had mounted that tape, must have misclicked something
.. anyway, now it is recovering the file index ....

<SIGH>

I love being stupid, in front of an audience ...

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
08/02/2010 11:03:07 AM: