Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup job scheduling

2010-08-02 09:22:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup job scheduling
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:21:34 -0400
I schedule groups such that no two start within 15 minutes. I also have a test
of test groups, which are called … test1, test2, test3, test4, and test4 and
any client that needs troubleshooting gets put into one of those test groups
and taken out of its production group. All my test groups are set to have the
auto-start disabled and I do check them very frequently to make sure a client
who's backkup is working isn't in any of those test groups.