Networker

Re: [Networker] How to restore backup if its configuration already removed

2010-06-28 19:04:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to restore backup if its configuration already removed
From: Long Nguyen <lnguyen AT CALPOLY DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:51:55 -0700
Tim,

Thanks for a quick reply, It works! I did launch th nwrecover GUI, then be
able to change the client and the browse time and it can see all versions.
It's very cool!

When create for a new linux backup, I just copied it configuration (solaris)
from GUI, deleted the client ID and create a new (linux) backup name for it.
However, it complainted the old backup already in backup group so I ended
delete the old backup client.

regards,
long