Networker

[Networker] Not in media index

2010-06-28 10:38:02
Subject: [Networker] Not in media index
From: Marcin <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:35:47 -0400
Dear community,
I need your advice. I am using EMC Networker version 7.4.5 sp2 installed on
Windows Server 2003 R2. To the server I have connected two external ScSi
devices, ultrium2 and ultrium3. The problem is that after power failure in
server room (backup server has unexpected shut down) I can't see any Volumes.
If I open networker console > go to Media > Volumes > there is no any volumes,
before I had a lot. I can't find any scanner options.
I also can't load tapes to tape drive - error "Not in media index".

Question: how to recover / scann for my volumes.

thanks in advance for help,
Marcin