Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up NMC database?

2010-06-22 21:58:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up NMC database?
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:56:37 -0400
The main reason you would want to if you had a central NMC server that you used
to monitor many networker data zones in your environment. For example we have
one that monitors and centrally manages over 200 data zones. If we lost the NMC
DB we would have to add each one again to a clean install. Very time consuming.

EDWARD COTY
GLOBAL BURA OPERATIONS MANAGER
LCNA & NACP Certified
WORK - 973-533-2098