Networker

[Networker] Disable Storage Node Polling Interval

2010-06-16 17:07:10
Subject: [Networker] Disable Storage Node Polling Interval
From: dinesh <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:05:27 -0400
Hi Conrad,

Thanks for the information. What I done is I removed the storage nodes from the
graphical user interface. Will that remove all the storage nodes entries and
configurations? Or will I need to remove it from command line?

So what is actually happening is that, every now and then the Networker loses
its connection to itself, meaning if I click on say configuration and then back
to Devices, a pop up comes up saying connecting to Networker and the progress
bar stays at 16%. If I disable the network card, it immediately connects. So
everytime I have to disable and enable the NIC. The clients are not able to
connect until I do this. What could be the problem. I hope I was able to
explain properly.

Thanks agian for your help.

Cheers
DG