Networker

Re: [Networker] NMS - upgrade path dead end

2010-06-07 09:38:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMS - upgrade path dead end
From: Paula Ehn <pehn AT CC.UMANITOBA DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 08:38:26 -0500
Thanks for your response.

I have however, had the experience of a license breaking after an upgrade. When we upgraded the server SW from 7.2.2 to 7.4.2, one of our 3 NMO licenses broke and it took almost 2 days with EMC support's help to get EMC licensing to fix the license issue.

I don't want a repeat now that we are running the NMS modules unsupported.

Paula