Networker

[Networker] Can't create client with specific clientid

2010-06-04 14:21:25
Subject: [Networker] Can't create client with specific clientid
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:20:01 -0400
Further to my other discussion about clientid, I am trying to create a new
"ghost client" as the Eric Fabulus called it. But when I try and create
the new client, I am told that the client name is invalid (no matter what
I chose). Now, I may have tried to create a new client with this specific
clientid I want earlier; I don't actually recall. I know it's not in
mminfo, as I've never done a backup of any client with this clientid.

So, how can I determine why it thinks any client name (using that
clientid, which should exist nowhere in my list of clients) is invalid? Or
how can I look at what clientids are defined? I don't mean in mminfo; I
know it's not in there, I've looked.

Thanks

--
Michael Leone