Networker

[Networker] problem with nsrclone for saveset

2010-05-13 14:55:19
Subject: [Networker] problem with nsrclone for saveset
From: TXDRmgr <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:54:36 -0400
I have a script that collects the save set IDs for a select group of servers
and I want to clone those save sets to a new clone pool.  This is needed just
to get an extra copy of those save sets for a short testing period.

Here is the command the script executes:
nsrclone -s BK01 -b "Test Clone" -S $ssid  (where $ssid is read from a file)

When the script executes nsrclone, I receive the message
42503:nsrclone: volume 569069383 does not exist

Any assitance is appreciated.