Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker exit codes

2010-04-21 11:17:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker exit codes
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:13:11 -0400
I did a quick google search on 'networker exit codes' and found a Sun
document 'Legato Networker Error Message Guide' aka: 875-3431-10.pdf

Link:  http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/875-3431-10/875-3431-10.pdf

But that does not really seem to have any details regarding actual exit
codes ...

 This is probably something EMC would consider proprietary IP and would
not like to see it publically available for obvious reasons so I doubt
you'll find anything really meaningful or useful.