Networker

[Networker] Delta File Backup

2010-04-13 12:34:01
Subject: [Networker] Delta File Backup
From: Zachary Scheidegger <zacharyscheidegger AT YVMH DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:23:20 -0400
Is there a module that would work with a file server to backup changes to
files? We have had a problem in the past where a file was created and
accidently deleted before the backup takes place. We have enabled shadow
copy on the Windows file server and considered doing an incremental
throughout the day. I was just curious if anyone knew of a way that could
monitor file changes. Thanks very much in advance.