Networker

[Networker] problem getting incrementals from snapshot

2010-04-07 12:36:40
Subject: [Networker] problem getting incrementals from snapshot
From: Rudy Munguia <rudymunguia AT ROCKETMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:33:18 -0700
Hello,

We have are running a snapshot of a file repository, then mounting the snapshot
to another Windows(2003) server to get the backup of the repository.

The client (7.2) is backing up the snapshot in full every day, instead of
following it's set schedule of "Full every Friday". I have checked the schedule
itself, the group, and the client configuration. I see no reason for the client
to do this, unless the Client is seeing the snapshot as an entirely new dataset
every day.

Has anyone run into this before? What was your solution?

Thank you