Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker VCB vs filelevel

2010-04-06 09:44:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker VCB vs filelevel
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:43:15 -0400
Yes, all excellent points as well! - I admit I am not much of a
"networking or a windows guy" so I tend not to take a lot of that stuff
into account, so thanks for explaining it all so well.

Also, thanks for that last "OCD" tip - I'm like that as well, but I
hadn't run into that one yet, even with lots of testing VCB restores in
test, but will be sure to do that moving forward! ;)

Regards,
james