Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato 7.4 on SunSolaris

2010-04-03 08:28:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato 7.4 on SunSolaris
From: Conrad Macina <conrad.macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 08:26:29 -0400
NetWorker 7.4.2 client and server run fine on Solaris 10.

$ echo "show version \n print type:nsr" | nsradmin -i -
                     version: NetWorker 7.4.2.Build.438 Enterprise Edition;

$ uname -a
SunOS emawlts001 5.10 Generic_137137-09 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220

Conrad Macina
Pfizer, Inc.

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 05:42:20 -0400, faridzal
<networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

>Currently legato is running on Sun OS 5.8 which has already reached its end
of lifecycle and it should meet the security compliance of my company.