Networker

Re: [Networker] URGENT - Problem registering permanent base license - RESOLVED

2010-03-30 17:24:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] URGENT - Problem registering permanent base license - RESOLVED
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:13:35 -0400
Mario Behring wrote:
Your command did the trick! Thanks a bunch!!

Have a gr
Hi George,

Your command did the trick! Thanks a bunch!!

Have a great day!

One thing that I forgot to mention - you probably already noticed - is that when you run 'nsrcap', giving it the enabler, it then enters it with a new grace/expiration date.

I'm not sure how long that period is, but at least a few weeks out? Plenty of time, anyway. Otherwise, if it didn't do that then it would subsequently or immediately expire, defeating the whole purpose. I don't think you can enter 'auth' codes with nsrcap, so they have to "grace" it. Of course, once you enter your auth code then its moot.

George

Mario