Networker

Re: [Networker] backup of share point server

2010-03-23 14:41:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] backup of share point server
From: James Pratt <jpratt AT NORWICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:33:37 -0400

anymore.

Hi - So this leads me to ask -

Does anyone on this list have NMM actually working and tested with
anything at all? Sharepoint? Exch? MSSQL? (Last I read, most had just
given up for lack of emc support, but I haven't looked at it in a while,
so perhaps I missed some better news?)

Thanks & regards,
Jamie