Networker

Re: [Networker] Problems removing hosts from NMC

2010-03-23 12:34:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problems removing hosts from NMC
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:32:51 -0400
--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM
Philadelphia Housing Authority
2500 Jackson St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Tel:  215-684-4180
Cell: 215-252-0143
<mailto:michael.leone AT pha.phila DOT gov>

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
03/23/2010 12:22:41 PM:

> I run my NMC on a WinXP VM. I added all my NW hosts to the console (5
> servers). I decommissioned one over the weekend, so now it is powered
> down, and won't be coming back. But when I go to delete that server from

> the list, my NMC just locks up. I see nothing in the logs, Windows or
> Networker, to indicate why.

I take that back ... I see this, in the Windows Application Log:

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Apache Service
Event Category: None
Event ID:       3299