Networker

Re: [Networker] Index question

2010-03-22 15:43:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index question
From: Denis <denis.mail.list AT FREE DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:39:34 +0100
Hello,

Networker always saves index at level 9 (or full), in order to get the whole
index everytime.

If you want to not save index, check the 'no index save' in the group
properties running that client instance, but consider to perform a savegrp -O
-c clientname, or you would be forced to do some scanner -i after a NW crash...

Denis