Networker

Re: [Networker] Volume capacity?

2010-03-19 15:52:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Volume capacity?
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:49:44 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Volume capacity?, A Darren Dunham said (at...:

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 05:58:49PM +0000, George Sinclair wrote:
Under 7.5.1, where do they hide 'default capacity' for the tape
media? This used to be under the devices for older releases. I can't
find it anywhere now?

I'm assuming it's still settable via nsradmin.

It is.

To set it in NetWorker Administrator, it's exactly where I would expect
it to be (at least with NMC 7.6):

- click the "Devices" icon in the top area of the NetWorker Administrator
  window

- expand your "servername", followed by "Libraries", followed by your
  "libraryname" in the left hand pane of the window.

- your jukebox devices for the selected jukebox should all be visible in the
  left hand pane.  Select one.

- in the right hand pane, right click on the device and select
  "Properties".

- click the "Configuration" tab.  "Volume default capacity" is on
  that tab.

Tim
edu