Networker

[Networker] NW doesn't seem to recognize DST

2010-03-17 10:14:35
Subject: [Networker] NW doesn't seem to recognize DST
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:12:07 -0400
I've noticed that my NW servers (I have 5, one Network Edition and 4
Business Editions, at my remote sites) don't seem to realize that Daylight
Savings Time occurred this past weekend. The logs are all an hour behind.
The OS shows the proper time, but the NW log is an hour behind. Stopping
and starting the NW services seems to have no effect.

NW 7.4.5 (and also 7.4.2)

Since I am seeing it on all my NW servers, I'm presuming it must be some
"feature" or some step I need to do, to tell NW that DST happened?

Am I the only one seeing this?

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM