Networker

[Networker] Networker NMC fails to display on FC12..

2010-03-04 10:09:22
Subject: [Networker] Networker NMC fails to display on FC12..
From: Wollef <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:08:15 -0500
On Windows, Control Panel - Java Control Panel - General tab - Temporary
Internet Files - View button.  Delete the NetWorker Management Console
applications cached.

Reconnect to your NMC host http:\\server:9000\index2.html and download current
NMC.

Failing that, update or fall back your Java runtime version.  1.6 caused havok
for my NMC and I am stable with 1.5