Networker

[Networker] Restore Exchange 2007 Mailboxes

2010-02-05 10:35:07
Subject: [Networker] Restore Exchange 2007 Mailboxes
From: jungd2075 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:32:38 -0500
Thank you for your advise. We know that way of recovery and this is working
fine too. But the thing is, that it is much better to restore mailboxes using
the networker module for exchange server. Cause you are able to restore single
instance items like sent objects, calendar objects or contacts for example. The
funny thing is, that a colleque use it like that way and it works perfect. He
has exactly the same requirements.
I called to EMC support today and spoke with the guy in india. He told me that
it is not possible at the momemt restoring by networker module for exchange
server. This is a up to date known bug at EMC [Evil or Very Mad] unbeleavable.
We are open specially for solutions to handle the restore over networker module
for exchange server. The Case is in running and waiting status at EMC. I'm
going to post incomming awnsers of EMC asap.

regards