Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up servers with DFS

2010-02-02 09:21:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up servers with DFS
From: Magnus Berglund <belmagnus AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:18:36 +0100
We have various issues on Win 2008 systems but the one that we have
escalated to EMC is backup issues when we have mount points under C:\MNT, we
have an open incident at EMC and engineering is working on "our" issue.

At the moment we run 7.4.4 on backupserver and a specail binary build of
7.4.4 on affected Win 2008 clients. I know that EMC have stated that 7.5.1
p7 shold fix most issues with Win 2008 (not R2), I don't know if that
statement is still valid.