Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrim/nsrck trying to check non-existent clients?

2010-01-26 14:25:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrim/nsrck trying to check non-existent clients?
From: "Brian O'Neill" <oneill AT OINC DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:22:57 -0500
Spoke with EMC - according to them, the hotfix is only available for AIX, and the recommended fix is to go to 7.5.1 - which I'm not quite ready for yet but is in the plans.

I've got a workaround (create dummy client), and I could delete all the saveset records if I really wanted to...

At first, the tech seemed to speak like this was "proper" behavior...