Networker

Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help

2010-01-26 08:58:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help
From: Thierry Faidherbe <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:56:17 +0100
Not sure Syntax is right. You must double-backslashing like

precmd: "C:\\backup\\backup.cmd";
pstcmd: "echo bye";
timeout: "12:00:00";

You should also retrieve a peace of log in savegroup notification

HTH

Th

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,

Thierry FAIDHERBE
Backup/Storage & System Management

LE FOREM - Administration Centrale
Département des Systèmes d'Information

Boulevard Tirou, 104  Tel: + 32 (0)71/206730
B-6000 CHARLEROI      Fax: + 32 (0)71/206199 BELGIUM
                      Mail : Thierry.faidherbe<at>forem.be