Networker

Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help

2010-01-26 08:30:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] SAVEPNPC Help
From: "ingo AT visionet DOT de" <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:28:42 -0500
David,

I remember that savepnpc files had to end with an empty line to make
savepnpc work at all (that was Networker 6.x, don't know if that's an issue
with 7.5.x).
And make sure you have 'savepnpc' as your backup command in the client resource.

HtH
Ingo

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:36:56 -0500, David Burgett <dburgett AT EDFINANCIAL DOT