Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Firewall Setings

2010-01-22 11:22:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Firewall Setings
From: Otto Vestmann <otto.vestmann AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:21:13 -0500
i may have been to quick jumping to conclusions. I took this for a client
running an windows firewall.
This is a quick rework for that.
I am not sure I you are refering to how to set a certain port range for
the server behind the firewal.
Are you locking for the command: nsrports -P 7937-7800
This way you lock the specific ports for the server.
On the firewall you open the respective ports.