Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.6 issues...

2010-01-19 10:37:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.6 issues...
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:34:09 -0600
I didn't even think to check that.  Both clients are pointed to the storage
node at site2, then the server at site1 as secondary.  Not quite sure how that
happened, but that's exactly what's going on.

The odd thing is that I have not made changes to either of these clients'
properties so they've been running like that for at least a year. I guess there
are changes in 7.6 where the client's storage node properties actually override
the settings for the pool's devices.

I've cc'd the group, just in case someone has made the same mistake as I did
and 7.6 brought it to light.

Thank you for your help.