Networker

Re: [Networker] SL500 cap locked by networker

2010-01-05 17:43:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] SL500 cap locked by networker
From: Craig Faller <craigf AT XSIDATA.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 09:41:10 +1100
Easiest way to prove whether your issue is Networker related or not,
remove Networker packages from the system. Solaris will leave the /nsr
directory, but if ur wanting to ensure it does not get affected, copy
the /nsr to /nsr.orig....remove the Networker packages, and see how the
sl500 is going...If its still locked, Networker is not your cause.

Correct me if i am wrong, but are these jukeboxes controlled using ACSLS
?   I know the sl500 can be partitioned and used directly, but most
places now days seem to still use acsls with the sun storagetek silo's,
so its worth checking out. Might be that the "set cap automatic" command
needs to be run to release the cap locked which wont occur if its set to
manual etc.