Networker

[Networker] EMC Users Group meeting announcement

2010-01-04 13:59:56
Subject: [Networker] EMC Users Group meeting announcement
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:57:21 -0500
Greetings everyone;

In case you haven't seen my previous announcements ...

The next Mid Atlantic EMC NetWorker Users Group meeting will be held this
January 19th in New York City at EMC's facility.

The meeting is free. EMC has also graciously offered to provide lunch for free.

The address and agenda are as follows:

Time:   9:00 AM

Location:       EMC
                2 Penn Plaza (18th floor)
                New York, NY

Agenda:

9:00 AM - 9:15 AM:      Welcoming Remarks

9:15 AM - 10:00 AM:     NetWorker Roadmap Presentation - Paul Meighan, EMC

10:00 AM - 10:45 AM:    Ultimate Recovery Strategies - Mike Fernandes, CYA

10:45 AM - 11:00 AM:    Break

11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon:  Data Protection Advisor - Tom Lojko, EMC

12:00 Noon - 1:00 PM:   Lunch on your own

1:00 PM - 1:45 PM:      Automatic Trouble Ticket Generation with EBA - Rich
                        Thomson, Pfizer

1:45 PM - 2:30 PM:      Source Dedupe with Avamar vs. Target Dedupe with
                        Data Domain: Advantages, Disadvantages and Gotchas
                        - EMC

2:30 PM - 2:45 PM:      Break

2:45 PM - 3:30 PM:      Panel discussion: "Troubleshooting NetWorker Problems"

If you would like to attend, please click on the following link in order to
sign up. We need to know how many people to expect and we need to make sure
your name appears on the security list so you can enter the meeting venue:

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYTQ7T8>