Networker

[Networker] Legato in NT licensing question - where's the license key?

2009-12-27 05:36:09
Subject: [Networker] Legato in NT licensing question - where's the license key?
From: opopanax <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 05:31:21 -0500
If you lost the license key, you can ask EMC Licensing (licensing AT emc DOT
com) to send a duplicate key to you. I don't think they charge for duplicates.
Provide the Host id when you contact them. you can find the id in the gui by
taking Properties of any license key in Registrations and then checking in Host
id entry in Configuration.

opopanax.