Networker

Re: [Networker] DR enabled backup of Windows Server 2008

2009-12-15 16:27:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] DR enabled backup of Windows Server 2008
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:27:38 -0500
Well, since what we have in place is the best we can do for now, what other
solution is available?

We cannot shut down systems and image raw disks, so until next March, what do
we do?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139