Networker

[Networker] Purge Client from System

2009-12-04 08:53:21
Subject: [Networker] Purge Client from System
From: Tom Birkenbach <tom.birkenbach AT WMICH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:49:53 -0500
I want to do some cleanup and essentially purge some clients from Networker.
 Ultimately, I wish to delete a client from Networker.  However, my concern
is that if I simply delete the client, its index and other references will
remain.  I suspect I would need to manually expire all the savesets and THEN
delete the client.

Previously I would set the properties of the client to "Day" for browse and
retention, which is fine, but I'd like to do this without waiting a day.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how best to purge a client from Networker?