Networker

[Networker] Open VMS issue

2009-11-17 09:51:06
Subject: [Networker] Open VMS issue
From: Merlin <nigual AT BOLSASYMERCADOS DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:48:47 -0500
Hello,
We have a windows networker server with multiple solaris and VMS clients.
The VMS clients have stopped working because we have touched by mistake
the "User Groups" under the Configuration part of the Networker Management
Console. Open VMS shpuld have here something specifically from
the "system" user. Does anyone working with Open VMS clients know what do
I have to put here???

The error we get in the console is:

logfile has no output
<SEVERE> :  Permission denied

>From the server:

HDITA1> nsrsave -s bmenepa
save_usr: SYSTEM error: Permission denied, user 'SYSTEM' on 'hdita1' does
not ha
ve 'Backup local data' privilege.

save_usr: Cannot open save_usr session with bmenepa