Networker

[Networker] determining what was backed up

2009-11-12 14:50:44
Subject: [Networker] determining what was backed up
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:48:40 -0500
I have a windows system that we have been backing up and it may have index corruption or it may have such a convoluted series of mounted directories that the data is just not being backed up.

I am able to use nsrinfo to see that the directory (empty) was backed up on the last full save -- and that another directory that the system admin originally said was not available is completely there. I am able to use "recover -t <nsavetime of last full> -c <client>" and browse into the D:\users directory -- as nsrinfo says I should, and not into D:\BHCommon as nsrinfo also says I should not.

Question: Is there a way to see what was really backed up (short of doing a full recover of the ssid)? If the answer is scanner -- help my feeble brain figure out what options to pass to it.