Networker

Re: [Networker] i need to reinstall client every time i want to backup

2009-11-12 09:54:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] i need to reinstall client every time i want to backup
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:53:11 -0500
On 11/12/09 8:01 AM, Charlie2009 wrote:
I'm going crazy with the following:

I need to reinstall the windows 2008 server client of NetWorker every time I
want to backup

When I throw a backup after you reinstall the NetWorker client backup succeeds,
but the next day goes wrong, if I reinstall the networker client, the backup
ends well, but the next day it fails again.

I have this error in the event viewer:

Faulting application save.exe, version 7.5.1.0, time stamp 0x49c499d8, faulting
module dskquota.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791ad02, exception
code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0000000000009f75, process id 0xcb4, application
start time 0x01ca631e9a38b2ef

This sounds like you should open a case with EMC. They'll probably want you to upgrade to 7.5.1.6 or so...