Networker

Re: [Networker] Offsite Backup

2009-11-03 09:54:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Offsite Backup
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:50:41 -0600
Hello,

If you want to do it automatically you can setup a clone script to do
the cloning for you and schedule it through either windows scheduler or
crontab (depending on the OS).

The admin guide goes into explaining more about cloning options, but the
command to clone is nsrclone.  Additionally you can look in the command
reference guide for the options that you want to use for the nsrclone
command.