Networker

Re: [Networker] Barcode

2009-10-28 19:35:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Barcode
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:28:01 +0000
faro_sam wrote:
> We have Adic 500 and Adic 24 on Adic 500 the labels reads and shows all
> 8 Characters where as on Adic 24 it shows or reads only 6 Characters.
>
> did anybody know if this is the issue with N/W or Barcode Reader of the
> library

Definitely not a NetWorker issue, NetWorker just uses what the library
tells it.

It is likely that one or both of the libraries has a firmware setting to
change the way the barcodes are transmitted. I assume that the
difference is the trailing L4/L3 etc. If you can change one of them to
match the other you will find that operations are simplified.