Networker

[Networker] SnapImage Module

2009-10-23 08:26:57
Subject: [Networker] SnapImage Module
From: Robert Brault <RBrault AT EDFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:22:29 -0400
Has anyone been using SnapImage? We were using it for a Server 2003
system that had many tiny files. We have since switched products that
capture this type of data and it is on Server 2008. I was told that
SnapImage would no longer be supported for future versions of Windows.
Has anyone heard different. Is there a replacement product?

Robert Brault
Systems Engineer/IT
Edfinancial Services
rbrault AT edfinancial DOT com

This e-mail may contain CONFIDENTIAL information and is intended only
for the use of the specific individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If
you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this
e-mail or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it
and immediately notify the person named above by telephone. Thank you.