Networker

Re: [Networker] Which version of NW?

2009-09-24 15:34:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Which version of NW?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:28:51 -0500
Hello,
Given if both versions support Rhel 5.x it would depend on what your
need is.  One thing to remember is that primary support for 7.4.4 ends
September 2010, so unless you want to run with an unsupported version
you'd be upgrading in less than a year anyway.  If it were me and I was
setting up a new environment I'd go with the latest and greatest.

Also, if you're a big VM shop I'd also go with 7.5.1, that's the main
thing that's pushing my upgrade needs.

My .02.... :)