Networker

Re: [Networker] Clone Savesets

2009-09-23 13:00:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Clone Savesets
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:51:12 -0400
On 9/23/09 11:26 AM, Brendan Forsyth wrote:
I am moving from cloning after each group completion to just making clones at
the end of the month for off-site storage.  Could someone share a query that
would generate a list of SSIDs for cloning the most recent full backups?

We need to know more about your environment. What is your client mix ... windows, unix, linux... other? What version of NW are you running on your server? Do you have multiple save groups you want to clone? Do you want to clone everything that was backed up in the past month or just from certain save groups? Are you backing up your clients to disk or tape?