Networker

Re: [Networker] Index migration issue

2009-09-21 06:17:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Index migration issue
From: Claude Angéloz <angelozc AT ACCELERIS DOT CH>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:08:03 +0200
Hello,

I  guess  absolutly  :  NO , but anybody else can have an other idea... The
sigle way right way is to do the DR  procedure.

 I dont like  to do the copy the resources files, it is not good... I did the
DR the last week...without problem .. I recovered all
. But  , clear it  took time to do the last backup from the old/source server
and restore the config and indexes to the new/target  server...
 ~ 3  Hours for 27GB indexes..

Hope that help you..
Best Regards

Claude Angeloz